2. The Administrator of the personal data contained in the Website is Platan Hotels & Resorts Sp. z o.o., 02-822 Warsaw, Poleczki 23, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, under number KRS: 0000413065, holder of (NIP) Taxpayer Reference Number: 951-235-42-37, (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
3. For the sake of security interests of the personal data entrusted to him, the Administrator shall act on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
4. The Administrator shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, in particular, to ensure that personal data is:
◦ processed lawfully;
◦ collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
◦ accurate and relevant in regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
◦ kept in a form that makes it possible to identify data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
5. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject concerned or some other legitimate basis where the provisions of the applicable law authorize the Administrator to process the user’s personal data.
6. The Administrator processes personal data provided voluntarily by the Website users, only for the purposes of:
◦ responding to user inquiries via the contact form,
◦ accepting a reservation via the online booking system,
◦ provision of services provided by the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR,
◦ marketing services, including sending commercial information to the e-mail address if the Customer has given his/her consent, by ticking the appropriate box during the booking process or by submitting an inquiry via the contact form. The consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and receiving of marketing information may be withdrawn by clicking on the corresponding link in the received message or by sending such a request to the Administrator's e-mail address,
◦ for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data in special cases pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR e.g. debt collection or video surveillance of traffic on the premises.
7. The recipients of the personal data may be authorities, institutions and entities authorized by law, as well as entities providing services to the data Administrator (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting and other entities involved in the implementation of the ordered service).
8. The Administrator may use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, for marketing purposes and to customize his offer.
9. The Website’s user has a right to access the personal data he/she provided, which is processed by the Administrator. The user also has the right to modify his/her personal data, request its deletion, restriction or has a right to withdraw his/her consent to processing his/her personal data at any time. The user has a right to have his/her personal data erased from the Website at any time. The right to data portability does not apply because the standard for the exchange of such data between hotel facilities has not been established.
10. The user of the Website shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
11. In order to exercise his/her rights as indicated in section 10 above, the user of the Website should contact the Administrator via the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Any user of the Website may submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office.
13. The Administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
◦ by voluntarily entering information in the contact forms,
◦ by collecting cookies.
15. The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization. The user may change his/her browser settings at any time regarding the handling and storage of cookies.
16. The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
◦ session – they remain in the browser until it is turned off or the user has logged out of the website on which they were posted,
◦ permanent – they remain in the web browser of the device until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the cookie parameters.
17. In terms of functionality, each cookie can be divided into:
◦ conversion files, which allow to analyze the performance of different sales channels
◦ tracking files that, in combination with conversions, help analyze the performance of different sales channels
◦ marketing files, used to personalize the content of advertisements and their proper targeting
◦ analytics tools that help improve the user experience of the website by understanding how users use it
◦ essential files, cookies which are fundamental to the basic functionality of the website that we use, which allow us to develop our Website.
18. Some cookies may be placed by the provider of the website and online reservation system only for the purpose of:
◦ improving and supporting the booking process
◦ analysis and collection of statistical data on the use of the website and the online reservation system, in order to improve them.
19. There may be links to other websites on the Website that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These sites may have their own Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions, which we recommend that the Uses reads carefully.
Prestigious location - right next to the main boulevard, in the heart of the historic part of the city
Best Price Guaranteed, just if you book on our Official Website!