RULES AND REGULATIONSPALACE EUROPA LUBLIN HOTEL
I. THE SUBJECT OF THESE REGULATIONS
1. These Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay at the Hotel and are an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, as well as by making implied actions, in particular by making a reservation and / or payment of a deposit or the entire amount due for the stay at the Hotel. By performing the activities listed above, the Guest confirms that he/she has read and accepts these Regulations.
2. These Regulations apply to all persons staying on the Hotel premises.
II. HOTEL NIGHT
1. A hotel room is rented per night. Check-in time starts at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is before 11:00 a.m. on the following day.
2. Full payment for the stay is required upon check-in.
3. Should the Guest wish to extend his/her stay, he/she must notify the Reception Desk before 10:00 a.m. on the date of check-out.
4. Please note that the Guest's request to extend his/her stay is subject to availability.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay in the event of failure to pay the full payment for the current period of stay.
6. The Guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he/she paid the fare for the stay has not expired.
7. Persons not registered at the Hotel may stay in the hotel room from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
8. The presence of persons who are not registered at the Hotel inside the hotel Guest's room after 10:00 p.m. is tantamount to the consent of the Guest renting additional beds for these persons. The Guest will be charged a fee for each additional bed according to the price list, which is available at the Hotel Reception.
III. BOOKING & REGISTRATION
1. Upon check-in, it is mandatory for a hotel Guest to present his/her valid identification document with a photo to the Reception Desk employee. Should the Guest refuse to show his/her valid identification document in a manner that makes check-in impossible, the Reception Desk employee has a right to refuse to hand over the room key.
2. At the Guest's request, the following services are provided free of charge:
2.a. storage of items brought to the Hotel,
2.b. wake-up call,
2.c. daily change of towels and other hotel linen.
IV. GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY/h2>
1. Children under 14 years of age should not be left on the hotel premises without supervision of their legal guardians.
2. The Guest is financially and legally liable for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s room facilities, and the hotel’s devices caused by the Guest or his/her visitors.
3. For fire safety reasons it is strictly prohibited to use candles, heaters or any other electrical devices, if they are not hotel room facilities inside the hotel rooms. The above does not apply to chargers and RTV equipment and computer power supplies.
4. When leaving the room, the Guest is asked to ensure that the door is locked.
5. The Guest is obliged to familiarize himself/herself with the fire safety instructions.
6. The Guest bears full responsibility for unjustified use of the fire alarm system and / or damage to the fire equipment. Unjustified use of the fire alarm system is subject to a fine of PLN 1,000 per each violation.
V. HOTEL’S RESPONSIBILITY/h2>
1. The responsibility of the Hotel for the loss or damage of items brought by the Guest to the Hotel is regulated by the provisions of Article 846-849 of the Civil Code.
2. The hotel's liability for the loss or damage of money, securities and valuable items, in particular valuables, and objects of scientific or artistic value is limited if such items are not deposited in the hotel deposit at the Reception Desk. In the event of loss or damage to the items referred to above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Justice of 14 November 1964 on the limitation of the liability of persons commercially running hotels or other similar establishments (Journal of Laws of 1965, no. 1, item 20 and Journal of Laws of 1985 No. 45 item 225 and Journal Laws. of 1990, No. 64, item 378. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the storage of the above mentioned items, should they threaten safety, be too valuable or take too much space in relation to the size and standard of the hotel.
3. The Hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or any other vehicle belonging to the Guest and items left inside in the hotel parking area.
1. The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is requested to immediately notify the Reception Desk to allow the hotel Management to respond immediately.
2. All complaints should be submitted to the Hotel Reception.
VII. LOST & FOUND ITEMS/h2>
1. Guest’s personal belongings left in the hotel room after his/her check out will be sent to his/her address at her/his expense. If the Guest didn’t leave his/her address, the Hotel will store his/her items for 3 months, after that time they will be donated to charity or for public use.
2. Due to their properties, food and personal care products will be stored for 24 hours.
VIII. QUIET TIME/h2>
1. Hotel quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
2. During the quiet time, the Guests and persons staying at the Hotel should behave properly,not disturbing the peace of other Guests.
3. The Hotel reserves the right to discontinue providing services to any person who violates the policy specified in point VIII.2 of these Regulations, by immediate check-out.
IX. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS/h2>
1. In the event of a breach of the provisions of these Regulations, the Hotel has a right to discontinue providing services to the person who breached them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the Hotel's requests and settle payments for the services provided so far and the damage caused and leaving the Hotel premises.
2. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to any person who has violated the hotel regulations during his/her previous stay, causing damage to the guest or hotel property or damage to the Guest, Hotel employees or any other persons staying at the Hotel, or who otherwise disturbed the peace inside the Hotel.
3. Pets are not allowed in the Hotel. Upon arrival with a dog or other pet, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation, in that case booking-fee is non-refundable.
4. It is prohibited to store any dangerous goods, weapons and ammunition, flammable materials, explosives or illuminations inside the hotel rooms.
5. Smoking of tobacco products is prohibited on the hotel premises. Failure to comply will result in a fine of PLN 500 every single time.
6. The Hotel is under constant surveillance of cameras.
7. For matters not covered in these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular, the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1971 No. 27 item 252, as amended) shall apply.
Hotel Palace Europa Lublin Hotel Management
Prestigious location - right next to the main boulevard, in the heart of the historic part of the city
Best Price Guaranteed, just if you book on our Official Website!